- Melanie Frappier, Derek Brown, and Robert DiSalle eds. Analysis and Interpretation in the Exact Sciences: Essays in Honour of William Demopoulos, Springer, The Western Ontario Series in Philosophy of Science, vol. 78, 2012
- Michael Dummett ''Seeing Things Move''
- Crispin Wright ''Frege and Benacerraf’s Problem''
- Michael Hallett ''More on Frege and Hilbert''
このうちでは個人的に特に Wright さんの論文に興味があります。いずれにせよどれも興味深いので注文。
- Jamie Tappenden, Achille C. Varzi, and William Seager eds. Truth and Values: Essays for Hans Herzberger, University of Calgary Press, Canadian Journal of Philosophy Supplementary Volume, 34, 2011
- Jamie Tappenden ''A Primer on Ernst Abbe for Frege Readers''
I will flesh out a story about Abbe and his work for anyone who is curious to know more about him, but the main audience will be those who are interested in Abbe's role in Frege's environment. I want to give a sense of Abbe's work, depth, and intellectual personality to make it plausible that he could have contributed to shaping the thoughts of someone as exacting as Frege. I have the impression that it is generally not appreciated what a profound, versatile, and charismatic thinker Abbe was. I hope a side benefit will be a sense of what a compelling person Abbe was to the people around him, of his warmth and humanness as well as the depth and energy he brought to his surroundings.